How exciting! My very first blog...
I have to admit, I'm kind of new to this. Usually when I have something to say I just announce it to my human parents, Terri and Rich, or to my fur brother Chance. Sometimes he seems interested, but usually he is just keeping my attention while trying to eat my lunch. My parents usually just laugh and call me "big dane head". I have lots of family at home! You will meet them all here. I have human brothers and a sister too. And these little critters that my mom Terri calls "pigs", but I think they look more like giant mice.
I am only 4 months old right now so I'll have lots to say over the coming months! I'm learning about new things and experiences every single day and cannot wait to share them all. I hope to learn new things from other furry friends that I meet. Maybe even some Great Dane friends like me! And maybe even help some new Moms and Dads learn about living with a big doggy like me.
So welcome to my blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment